While confident in my own emerging performance style I always recognize the importance to keep constant learning present from those more experienced. I became involved with Pointed Arrow Theatre’s couragious project for Light night 2010. This consisted of written scripts inspired by popular stories from around the globe. The short stories were told by individuals in seperate sections of the space in a convincing environment where spectators were free to walk into a piece of mythical history and take in as many stories as they wished. The performance area (Left Bank Church) was divided into four continents, my chosen area of research and story placed me in the African quater. The script The Fibre Skirt was written by myself and edited and directed by Pointed Arrow’s Dan Brown.
- In My Room at Fringe Arts Bath, June, 2018.
- Returning to That Night-time Phenomenon at Seven Arts, Leeds, December 2017.
- Christmas Cabaret at Seven Arts: That Night-time Phenomenon, December 2016.
- Features of Fool: Manchester Victoria Baths, April 2016.
- Observe This Gait: Leeds Art Gallery, March 2015.