Also, promptly after graduation, alongside my solo work, emerged The (Hermetical Flaw – Filled Fudge) Fugues. The Fugues began with two frustrated young ladies who knew (with absolute arrogant certainty) what they would love to see in the performance space, and couldn’t find it – or if they did see moments (distorted bodies and animalized actions) that resembled their passions they were over whelmed with envy that they were not performing it. Myself and Lindsay Stagg were attracted to the third year teaching of abstraction in performance – don’t be specific, present suggestions from your own conscience/ subconscious and see where it lies with others. We created very physical work and surreal imagery through verbal declarations (unconnecting in conversation but plausable side by side in character), developed from sharing and responding to one anothers dreams and long awaited ideas. The Fugues performed at Unity Day 2010 and Bradford Playhouse Studio 2011.
- The Cabinet of Curiosity at Hundred Years Gallery, 2018
- In My Room at Fringe Arts Bath, June, 2018.
- Returning to That Night-time Phenomenon at Seven Arts, Leeds, December 2017.
- Christmas Cabaret at Seven Arts: That Night-time Phenomenon, December 2016.
- Features of Fool: Manchester Victoria Baths, April 2016.