- The Cabinet of Curiosity at Hundred Years Gallery, 2018
- In My Room at Fringe Arts Bath, June, 2018.
- Returning to That Night-time Phenomenon at Seven Arts, Leeds, December 2017.
- Christmas Cabaret at Seven Arts: That Night-time Phenomenon, December 2016.
- Features of Fool: Manchester Victoria Baths, April 2016.
Monthly Archives: October 2014
As previously mentioned, there must be a reason why improvisation has always been included in my work. It is certainly not a laziness for performance preparation – improvisation takes just as much preparation. I think this can be explained (if … Continue reading
The performance A Hunch is a ‘’hunch back story for a tiny mouse’’. The shifting approaches of presenting autobiographical thoughts are connected only by the words ‘hunch’ ‘story’ ‘back’ and ‘mouse’ with a consistent drive throughout the piece for struggle … Continue reading