- The Cabinet of Curiosity at Hundred Years Gallery, 2018
- In My Room at Fringe Arts Bath, June, 2018.
- Returning to That Night-time Phenomenon at Seven Arts, Leeds, December 2017.
- Christmas Cabaret at Seven Arts: That Night-time Phenomenon, December 2016.
- Features of Fool: Manchester Victoria Baths, April 2016.
Monthly Archives: December 2013
As a result of some research through performance practice (done for my MA dissertation), I created a performance piece I titled A Hunch. A Hunch was, I felt, a fitting title which reflects the notion of improvised acts being ‘a … Continue reading
Working with Idle Hands was a performance piece created by Phil Sanger and myself. I loved this performance – very sad this wasn’t captured on film. All considered following the show it was tough – we were the last of … Continue reading