- In My Room at Fringe Arts Bath, June, 2018.
- Returning to That Night-time Phenomenon at Seven Arts, Leeds, December 2017.
- Christmas Cabaret at Seven Arts: That Night-time Phenomenon, December 2016.
- Features of Fool: Manchester Victoria Baths, April 2016.
- Observe This Gait: Leeds Art Gallery, March 2015.
Monthly Archives: August 2013
God I loved this performance – very sad this wasn’t captured on film. All considered following the show it was tough – we were the last of a line-up which comprised of a ‘family orientated’ audience, people had come carrying family pride to see Uncles, Fathers and children dance rehearsed routines and were perhaps not aware that our style was being offered up on the bill. It was described by an audience member as DaDa – with the added comment that it should be in a New York loft – very pleased about that! However, I was pleased with our performance because it is sometimes difficult to maintain authenticity when performing constant shifts between very differnt ways of presetning ideas, I think also we elevated in our ablility to trust and respond to one another and above all feel enjoyment for being in the performance space again! Continue reading